Friendly, fast, comprehensive service from a professional pharmacist and caring staff is what you can expect when you visit A to Z Pharmacy
. When you need to refill a prescription, purchase handicap-accessible bathroom equipment, or get caught up on your latest immunizations, visit us to get all of your pharmacy needs met in one location.
PHARMACY SERVICE THE WAY IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE
Our locally-owned community pharmacy in Cary, NC, is your number one source for medication services and accessories to help keep you on top of controlling your health. We strive to provide you with a personalized, positive experience whatever your needs may be. Our staff is friendly, compassionate, and truly cares about your healthcare needs. With our efficient service, your wait will never be long, and we're always glad to answer any questions and help you find the prescription you're looking for.
- Durable medical equipment
- Home delivery
- Medicare open enrollment
- Medication synchronization
- Medication therapy management
- Multi-dose pill packaging
- Travel vaccinations
- Flu shots
- Shingles vaccination
- EttaSays dog treats and chews
- Greeting cards/gift bags
- Strep/flu/UTI kits by physician360
- Knee braces
- Halls cough drops: $1.79
- Debrox Earwax Removal: $5.99
- Cepacol Throat Lozenges: $3.99
- Clear Eyes Select Eye Drops: $3.39
- Digestive Advantage Capsules: $9.99
- Ecotrin Low Dose Aspirin: $6.39
- Nexium 24/hr: $10.39
- Lactaid Fast Act Chewables: $8.99
You'll find it easy to manage your prescriptions with our handy refill on-the-go service plus our pill and refill reminders. Your personal information is always safe and secure with us.
We accept most forms of insurance for payment as well as offer a discount for self-pay customers.
Visit our pet-friendly pharmacy today, or call us at (919) 650-3883 to sign up for our prescription refill service.